Recent Favorites

by



I'll be doing a lot of these posts, lets just say I'm a product junkie...


From left to right: NARS Laguna bronzer, I'm already on my second one, while it is pricey just for a bronzer it is the perfect color. My face is naturally paler than everything else so I love using this everyday to make my face look like the rest of my body. St. Tropez Wash off body lotion, when I first got this I hated it, it either dried to quickly and looked streaky, it was flakey, or stained my hands, It took me a while to get it right. I mix a quarter size with my regular lotion (VS PINK) rub them together and it applies much more creamy and easier. I use St. Tropez tan remover to wash my hands after, and I instantly have more color. Lancôme Génifique Concentrate Serum, you're probably thinking "wow she spent $100 dollars on this?!" nope, I have a very tiny sample bottle and a little goes a long way. I love using this before my moisturizer in the morning because it is super hydrating. Essie Chinchilly, it's not a typical summer color but I love mauvey colors sometimes, especially now! Maybelline One by One, I'm usually loyal to Clinique Lash Doubling but I recently picked this up and it makes my lashes very volumized and long! VS PINK fresh & clean body lotion, I used to use this lotion years ago and I randomly took it back out again, I love the "fresh" smell in general and especially in this lotion, it soaks right up and works amazingly with my St. Tropez tanner I talked about above!


What are you loving recently?