WANTED: BAGS

by

Every girl loves a good bag, even if you're lusting over it through store windows, or through a computer screen. For some of us, sometimes it's not worth compromising an arm, and a leg which makes us want them even more. I've picked six bags I've been seeing EVERYWHERE to share with you guys!

From left to right- 
Alexander Wang Rocco Bag, I've seen so many celebrities wearing this bag like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Dakota Fanning and Mary-Kate Olsen. A few weeks ago I saw a Lady carrying one in Nordstrom and lets just say I couldn't stop staring. Prada Pyramid Frame Bag, this bag is so classic looking and will dress up any outfit. Celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Katy Perry can be seen with it as well. Proenza Schouler PS1 Bag, to me this bag is a casual everyday bag. Leighton Meester and Kirsten Dunst can be seen with this bag around town too! Mulberry Del Rey Bag, named after Lana Del Rey. Mulberry wanted to make a bag to reflect her style which I think was done perfectly. Lana Del Rey can obviously be seen wearing this bag, Jennifer lawrence and Sienna Miller too. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C, this bag is the most practical of the six but also one of the cutest. RM is literally on point with everything she makes because she knows the trends of girls my age, and even older. Paris Hilton and Nina Dobrev can be seen rocking the Mini M.A.C. Last but not least is my dream bag, CÉLINE Luggage Tote. This bag is so classic and chic. It comes in many colors and styles to go with any outfit. Kourtney Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, and Reese Witherspoon can be seen with this bag.