JEWELS

by

Yes those are my obnoxiously painted blue walls, and a few of my favorite necklaces. I feel like I'm always talking about jewelry but that's because I think it adds so much to an outfit. You can wear a white T and jean shorts and look like the ultimate plain jane but as soon as you put on a huge chunky necklace and stacked bracelets you're transformed.



One piece of jewelry I'm on the hunt for is a wrap bracelet, more specifically this one but the price is a little too high for my liking. The other day I was watching The Devil Wears Prada and in the movie Anne Hathaway had on long stacked Chanel necklaces that looked amazing. It made her look so classy and chic, but not everyone has those in their collection so opting for something budget friendly is just as good. 


What jewelry are you on the hunt for?