Get Healthy Hair for Fall

by



During the fall in winter I tend to pack on more products on my hair, but not all at once. First and foremost using a good shampoo and conditioner is the first step.  While washing your hair everyday isn't good for it, I can't follow my own advice and I usually do because I hate the feeling of dirty hair. Using a shampoo without sulfates is very important because sulfates strip your hairs natural oils tremendously. It's not hard to find a sulfate-free shampoo anymore because many lower-end brands now sell them. When I don't wash my hair, after much trial and error I've found that Batiste has the best dry shampoo. Dry shampoo will absorb the oil from your scalp for cleaner, more volumized hair. I use a deep conditioner once every two weeks on my ends, to help moisturize, keep it looking healthy, and help with damage. The best one I've tried is the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque because it's so thick and smells amazing. Next I use an oil, hair oils are something that I use only in the fall/winter because they are a little bit more heavy. The good thing about oils is that they don't weigh down your hair if you use the right amount. I've used the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment for over a year now and I continue to love it. I take a nickel size amount and put it mostly on my ends and a bit on my roots to help frizz. It detangles my hair, and leaves it very soft when it dries. The oil also speeds up drying time which is a plus since I take morning showers, and am usually in a rush. The last product I use is the Oscar Blandi Instant Glossing Cream, which I use when I blow dry my hair. It has a heat protectant in the cream, and adds a tremendous amount of shine once the hair is dry. With that being said and all products aside, the most important things for healthy hair is to cut out use of heat products, get and get hair trimmed regularly, which is sometimes hard for a lot of us.

Masque - Oil - Dry Shampoo - Cream


What products do you use in the Fall?