Sun's out

by


In honor of dropping my Ray-Bans into the ocean this weekend and thinking they were gone for good..
I decided to make a post about my favorite sunglasses. Don't worry, I don't know how it happened but my friend randomly found them floating by her foot. Sunglasses are a MUST all year long, I have the worlds most sensitive eyes and without them I'm honestly blind. Here is some of my favorite Kourtney Kardashian, Ozzy Osbourne-esque styles.

1. Ray-Ban (the ones that almost got away and my favorites)
2. Stella McCartney (this 'circle' style is very trendy)
3. The Row
4. Rebecca Minkoff sunglasses case (comes in many colors and is way cuter than the traditional case)
5. Karen Walker (mix between the cat-eye and wayfarer)
6. Dries Van Noten by Linda Farrow
7. Tom Ford (this screams kourtney k)
8. Ray-Ban (classic and chic)

What type of sunglasses do you love?