leather everything

by

I'm thrilled it's now August, because we're one step closer to colder weather. I'm tired of shorts, sweating, and summer! I absolutely love leather clothing (fake obviously), but to me I think it's one of the hardest things to shop for. Most of the time when I see something I love it either looks too cheap or is too expensive, but that's no surprise. Lately i've seen leather pants in H&M and Forever21 but it's hard to find a decent looking pair that doesn't look so cheap as I said. Finding a pair of leather boots is much easier and way more justifiable to splurge on because I wear black leather boots almost every day in the fall/winter. Even if your not too keen on leather especially in your shirts #6 is great because it has a tiny bit of leather detailing on the collar. 


the items - 

1. Yves Saint Laurent 2. ACNE  3. Alexander McQueen (Similar Pair) 4. BALMAIN 
5. Alexander Wang 6. Tibi 7. Steve Madden 8. THE ROW 9. VILA 
10. Theory 11. Tibi 12. Givenchy